Since YWAM’s inception, the founders Loren and Darlene Cunningham felt from the Lord that the work of each missionary, ministry and campus should be built on the principles of “living by faith” and “support-raising.” As a result, YWAM adopted a relationship-based approach to missions: everyone is required to raise their own support, primarily through enlisting the partnership of friends, families, and churches in order to serve with the mission. This means volunteers do not receive a salary or remuneration from YWAM for their work with YWAM.
This lifestyle of faith is the model given to us by the Levitical priests, Jesus Himself, the Apostle Paul, and the missionary teams of the New Testament (Numbers 18:21-24; Luke 8:1-3; Matthew 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 9:13; Philippians).
As Youth With A Missions (YWAM) missionaries, we are called to practice a life of dependence upon God for financial provision. For individual missionaries, and YWAM corporately, this is accomplished primarily through His people, the body of Christ. Through the financial partnership of friends, churches and other relationships we are all able to do what God has called us to do being full-time YWAM missionaries. If you are interested in financially giving we have 4 simple and easy ways to accomplish that:
For Tax-Deductible Giving/Receipt:
- Make checks payable to: “YWAM” (Do not put our names anywhere on the check.)
- Attach a separate note (Sticky Note, etc) designating it to: “The support of David and Abigail Elliott in Honolulu, HI USA”
- Address and send the envelope with check and note included to: YWAM Honolulu P.O. Box 61700 Honolulu, HI 96839
For Automatic Bill Pay: Option 1 – Bank Account
- Please contact your own bank and set up an automatic bill pay with them. And the bank should be the one to mail the checks to us every month.
- They need to write the check to “YWAM “ or “ Youth With A Mission”. On the check, – (some checks says “memo” and some other says it’s “acct:”) In this area they can put our acct. code which is “ELLD01” (David & Abigail Elliot) in this way the YWAM accounting office will know who the check is for.
- Your bank can mail it to: “YWAM” – P.O. Box 61700 Honolulu HI, 96839
For Automatic Bill Pay: Option 2 – Credit Card
- Please call in your Credit Card info to the YWAM Accounting office at: 808-369-7507
Please Note: YWAM Honolulu (Oahu) will now only mail a yearly tax receipt unless otherwise requested by the individual monthly donor. If you would like a receipt mailed monthly please make a request to the accounting office during your next mailing.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions or concerns regarding tax-deductable giving.
For Non Tax-Deductable Gifts:
For Cash or Check:
- Make checks payable to: “David and or Abigail Elliott.”
- Address and send checks (non tax-deductable) and or cash to:
- David and Abigail Elliott: 92-1507 Aliinui Dr. #18E, Kapolei, HI 96707
For Paypal Donations:
Please click on the “Donate” button below and you will be re-directed to our PayPal account donation site.
If there are any further questions or concerns regarding this financial information please email: email@example.com